SMGT20210 Event Management Practicum I UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
SMGT20210 Event Management Practicum I is a course that offers students the opportunity to apply the theories and concepts learned in previous event management courses. The practicum takes place over a two-week period and involves working with a real client to plan and execute an event. Students are assigned to teams and are responsible for all aspects of event planning, from the initial consultation with the client through to final execution.
This practicum is an excellent opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience in event planning. It allows them to put the skills they have learned in class into practice, while also developing new skills. The experience they gain will be invaluable as they pursue careers in event management.
Buy Assignment Samples of SMGT20210 Event Management Practicum I Course
In this course, there are many types of assignments given to students like individual assignments, group-based assignments, reports, case studies, final year projects, skills demonstrations, learner records, and other solutions given by us. We also provide Group Project Presentations for Irish students.
In this section, we are describing some activities. These are:
Assignment Activity 1: Liaise with key stakeholders (relevant sporting organizations, teams, facilities).
To ensure that the event is a success, it’s important to liaise with key stakeholders such as sporting organizations, teams, and facilities. This will help to ensure that all aspects of the event are accounted for and that everyone is on the same page.
It’s also important to have a clear plan in place so that everyone knows what their role is and what is expected of them. By taking the time to build good relationships with key stakeholders, you’ll be able to create a successful event that meets everyone’s needs.
Assignment Activity 2: Identity, plan and manage the key components of running a sporting event.
The key components for running a sporting event are as follows:
- Plan and develop the concept for the event. This may include designing the logo, coming up with a tagline, and drafting a mission statement.
- Secure sponsorship from local businesses or organizations.
- Recruit volunteers to help with planning and logistics on game day.
- Market the event through social media, print advertising, and word-of-mouth.
- Coordinate with local officials and law enforcement to ensure a safe and smooth event experience for participants and spectators alike.
- Manage game-day logistics such as setup, take down, parking, food service, etc.
- Collect fees from participants and spectators and manage the financials of the event.
- Issue press releases and conduct media interviews in the lead-up to and aftermath of the event.
By planning and managing these key components, you’ll be well on your way to running a successful sporting event.
Assignment Activity 3: Develop and execute a publicity/advertising plan.
A publicity or advertising plan is a comprehensive document that outlines your marketing and communication strategies, tactics, and activities for a given time period. It serves as a roadmap for your team and can help keep your campaigns on track.
Here are a few tips for developing effective publicity or advertising plan:
- Define your goals and objectives. What are you hoping to achieve with your publicity or advertising efforts? Be specific and realistic in your targets.
- Research your target audience. Who are you trying to reach with your message? What media do they consume? How will you best reach them?
- Identify the key messages you want to communicate. What points do you want to get across? What makes your event or product unique?
- Create a budget and timeline. How much can you afford to spend on publicity or advertising? When do you want your campaigns to start and finish?
- Draft a plan for execution. Once you have all this information, it’s time to put it into action! Map out your strategies and tactics, and make sure everyone on your team is aware of their responsibilities.
By developing and executing well-planned publicity or advertising plan, you’ll be well on your way to reaching your target audience and achieving your marketing goals.
Pay And Get Non-Plagiarized SMGT20210 Event Management Practicum I Assignment Answers
Assignment Activity 4: Develop and execute a sponsorship plan.
When looking to secure sponsorships, it is important to keep in mind the objectives of both the sponsor and the sponsored.
For sponsors, consider what demographics or psychographics you are trying to reach with your product or service. Once you have a target market in mind, look for companies that operate within that space. It can also be helpful to identify companies that have recently been in the news – as this may suggest they are open to new partnerships and collaborations.
For those looking to be sponsored, remember that securing sponsorship is a negotiation process. Come armed with data on who your target market is, what messaging you want to communicate, and how much reach you expect the sponsorship will have. Additionally, be prepared to offer sponsors exclusive rights to certain aspects of your event – such as signage, naming rights, or product sampling.
By developing and executing a well-thought-out sponsorship plan, you’ll be more likely to secure partnerships with desirable sponsors.
Assignment Activity 5: Recruit and manage volunteers, official and ancillary staff.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when recruiting and managing volunteers or staff for your organization. First, it is important to be clear about the roles and responsibilities you need help with, as this will make it easier to find the right people for the job. Second, take the time to interview prospective volunteers or staff members to get a sense of their skills and interests. And third, be sure to provide training and support so that your volunteers or staff members feel confident in their roles.
When recruiting volunteers or staff, always start by identifying the specific tasks or areas you need help with. This will make it easier to find individuals who are truly passionate about what you do and who have the skill set necessary to be successful.
Next, take the time to interview prospective volunteers or staff members. This will give you a sense of their skills and interests, as well as how well they might fit into your organization. Ask questions about their past experiences, what they are hoping to gain from volunteering or working with your organization, and what type of work they feel most comfortable doing.
Finally, be sure to provide training and support to your volunteers or staff members. This will ensure that they feel confident in their roles and are able to make the most of their experience with your organization. By recruiting and managing volunteers or staff effectively, you’ll be able to create a team that is passionate about your mission and eager to help you achieve your goals.
Assignment Activity 6: Deliver and evaluate an event.
It is important to deliver and evaluate an event effectively in order to ensure that it is successful. There are a number of factors to consider when delivering an event, such as the type of event, the audience, the venue, and the budget. It is also important to evaluate the event afterward in order to identify what went well and what could be improved.
There are a few different ways to deliver an event. The most common way is to use a professional Event Planner. Event planners work with you to understand your needs and then they find suppliers who can provide what you need for your event. Event planners usually have a good understanding of venues and can often get discounts from suppliers. The downside of using an Event Planner is that their services can be expensive.
Another way to deliver an event is to do it yourself. This can be a lot of work, but it can also be cheaper than using an Event Planner. To do it yourself, you will need to plan the event, find a venue, and book all the suppliers. You will also need to manage the event on the day, which can be a lot of work.
Finally, you can also outsource some or all of the event delivery to a third party. This can be a good option if you want to save time or money, but it is important to make sure that the third party has the experience and expertise necessary to deliver a successful event.
Having a lack of time & want help with your UCD assignment writing
Are you looking for the best assignment to help Ireland? Look no further than QQI Assignments. We have a team of experienced and qualified writers who can help you with all your academic needs. We are available 24/7 to support you. You can also ask our writers to do my assignment for me at the last moment.
We provide quality assistance at an affordable price. Our essay writers Ireland are experienced in writing high-quality essays on a variety of topics. We also provide thesis writing and dissertation writing services. You can count on us to deliver your assignments on time. Contact us today for the best assignment help in Ireland!
- Advanced Performance Management assignment sample Ireland
- SMGT30190 Adv Financial Mgt of Sport UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- SMGT30140 Facility Design and Operations Management UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- SMGT20210 Event Management Practicum I UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- SMGT20010 Event Management UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- ANSC30340 Equine Reprod & Breeding Mangt UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- HORT30040 Landscape Management UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- ENVB30020 Wildlife Conservation and Fisheries Management UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- BMGT10060 Introduction to Management Assignment Sample Ireland
- BMGT1002D Management Assignment Sample Ireland
- BUU44690 Inter-Cultural Management Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BUU44680 Global Supply Chain Management Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BUU33615 Management Experience and Reflection Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BUU44560 Managing People & Leading Change Assignment Example TCD Ireland
- BUU22592 Managing Climate Change Assignment Example TCD Ireland