ARCT10020 Architectural Design II Assignment Sample Ireland
ARCT10020 Architectural Design II is a course that covers the principles of architectural design. Students learn about the history and elements of design, as well as how to create sketches and models of buildings.
In order to design a building that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional, an architect must consider a variety of factors. Some of the most important considerations include:
- The climate and environment in which the building will be located
- The purpose of the building
- The budget for the project
- The materials that are available
- Local building codes and regulations
When designing a building, an architect must also keep in mind the human occupants who will be using it. The layout of the building, the size and shape of the rooms, and the amount of natural light that is available all play a role in how comfortable and functional the building is.
Buy Assignment Sample Of ARCT10020 Architectural Design II Unit
In this unit, there are many types of assignments given to students like individual assignments, group-based assignments, reports, case studies, final year projects, skills demonstrations, learner records, and other solutions given by us. We also provide Group Project Presentations for Irish students.
In this section, we are describing some tasks. These are:
Assignment Task 1: Demonstrate both the development and application of observational and technical skills.
The use of observational skills is important in the development of technical skills. By observing the actions of a skilled technician, you can better understand the techniques and procedures that are involved in the skill.
Technical skills can be improved through practice and repetition. However, it is also important to have a clear understanding of the principles behind the skill. This can be obtained by observing the actions of a skilled technician and by reading about the techniques involved in the skill.
The application of observational skills and technical skills is essential for becoming a skilled technician. By practicing and repeating the techniques that you have learned, you will gradually improve your ability to perform the skill correctly and efficiently.
Avail Top Most ARCT10020 Architectural Design II Assignment Sample
Assignment Task 2: Demonstrate an ability to, design coherent architectural responses to set design projects, respond to the constraints and potential of the site, form space, examine our relationship to space, and understand general principles of material and construction.
When designing a building, it is important to consider the site on which it will be located. The climate and environment in which the building will be situated can have a major impact on its design. For example, a building that is located in a cold climate will need to be designed with insulation and heating systems to keep the occupants warm.
The purpose of the building is also an important consideration. A building that is used as a hospital will need to be designed differently than a building that is used for retail sales.
The budget for the project can also have an impact on the design of the building. If the budget is limited, then the architect must choose materials and features that are within the budget.
Local building codes and regulations must also be considered when designing a building. The architect must make sure that the design of the building meets all of the requirements of the local code.
When designing a building, it is important to keep in mind the human occupants who will be using it. The layout of the building, the size and shape of the rooms, and the amount of natural light that is available all play a role in how comfortable and functional the building is.
The use of principles of material and construction is essential for designing a building that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. By understanding the properties of different materials, an architect can select the most appropriate material for a particular project. By understanding the principles of construction, an architect can ensure that the building is designed to withstand the stresses of everyday use.
Assignment Task 3: Demonstrate a clear process and working methodology in their work.
A clear process and working methodology are essential in any profession. In order to be effective and efficient, it is important to have a set routine that you follow each and every time. This allows you to be consistent in your work, and produce quality results every time.
There are a few key steps that I follow in my work:
- Plan ahead: Always plan out your work before you start, so you have a clear idea of what needs to be done. This will help avoid any confusion or last-minute rushing.
- Stay organized: Keep all your tools and materials within easy reach, so you don’t have to waste time searching for them when you need them.
- Follow the steps: Make sure you are familiar with the steps involved in the task at hand, and follow them exactly. This will help ensure that the task is done correctly and efficiently.
- Take your time: Don’t try to hurry through your work. Haste makes waste, and taking your time will help you avoid mistakes.
- Double-check your work: Always check your work for accuracy and completeness before moving on to the next task.
By following these steps, I am able to produce high-quality results in a timely manner.
Pay And Get Non-Plagiarized ARCT10020 Architectural Design II Assignment
Assignment Task 4: Demonstrate an understanding of the social and environmental issues posed by the project.
The social and environmental issues posed by the project include the following:
- The potential for negative environmental impacts, including water pollution, erosion, and habitat destruction.
- The impact of the project on local communities includes housing displacement and loss of traditional livelihoods.
- The potential for social conflict over land use and access to resources.
- The lack of transparency and public participation in the decision-making process around the project.
- The potential for human rights abuses, including forced displacement, unlawful land seizures, and labor exploitation.
By understanding the social and environmental issues posed by the project, the architect can take steps to mitigate these impacts. They can work with the client to ensure that the project is designed in a way that minimizes environmental impact, and they can work with local communities to ensure that they are aware of and involved in the project. They can also promote transparency and public participation in the decision-making process, and ensure that any potential human rights abuses are addressed.
Our main objective is to serve quality assignment writing services at a student-friendly price
If you need assignment help in Ireland then don’t panic, we are here to help you. We are a team of qualified and experienced professionals who can provide you with the best assignment writing service in Ireland. We can help you with all types of assignments, from essays to dissertations. We have a team of highly skilled writers who can help you with any topic or subject. Just ask us to can I pay someone to do my assignment, and we will be happy to help. You can also buy an essay writing service in Ireland from us. We offer a high-quality, plagiarism-free service at a student-friendly price.
- CHEN30200 Chem & Bioprocess Eng Design Assignment Sample Ireland
- CHEN40010 Environmental Engineering Assignment Sample Ireland
- CHEN20090 Biotechnology Principles Assignment Sample Ireland
- CHEN10010 Chemical Engineering Process Principles Assignment Sample Ireland
- CHEN20020 Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering Measurement Assignment Sample Ireland
- CHEN20070 Computers in Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering Assignment Sample Ireland
- ARCT40020 Research & Innovation in the Designed Environment Assignment Sample Ireland
- ARCT10020 Architectural Design II Assignment Sample Ireland
- ARCT10010 Architectural Design I Assignment Sample Ireland
- CVEN40070 UTP in Water Engineering assignment sample Ireland
- 5N2136 Engineering Workshop Theory Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample Ireland