Event management is a field of management that involves the planning of large-scale events such as festivals, trade shows and product launches. The creative skills such as promotion and brand management with more practical ones like budgeting and scheduling combines tasks of the event managers.
QQI provides Event Management 6N4800 course at Level 6 with credit value 15. Thus, the purpose of this minor award qualification is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to plan, organise, supervise, produce and conduct a post-event evaluation of an event such as an exhibition, artistic performance, cultural event, business event, fundraising event, political event, conference or festival.
Assessments of this course are divided into 60% of Portfolio / Collection of Work & 40% of Skills Demonstration.
Here in this assignment example of Event Management course, we are going to discuss its learning outcomes.
Event Management 6N4800 QQI Level 6 Course Learning Outcomes
There are 15 learning outcomes of this course that allows learners to be able to:
Identify the essential components of an event plan
The learners of the course will be able to identify the essential components of an event’s plan to include feasibility studies, client’s objectives, profile of event audiences, event budget, event programme, publicity plan, health and safety statement, risk assessment and monitoring and evaluation techniques.
There are few key elements of event planning that includes:
- Understanding the purpose of an Event.
- Knowing event’s audience.
- Selection of right venue is vital.
- Finding the right timing.
- Draft a plan and follow the timeline.
- Create content that attracts your target audience.
- Design the message you want to share through the event.
- Lead capture mechanism.
Outline current planning, fire, safety and insurance regulations
The learners of the course will be acquired with skills to outline current planning, fire, safety and insurance regulations in respect of venues and public spaces.
Outline all promotional elements, specific tools and media vehicles available to an event manager
The learners of the course will be acquired with skills to all promotional elements, specific tools and media vehicles available to an event manager.
Outline the key elements of a event contract
The learners of this QQI Level 6 course will be able to outline the key elements of an event contract. There are certain elements that needs to be provided in contract includes:
- The agreement should contain clear expectations as to what services will be provided.
- Payment schedule.
- Cancellation terms and conditions.
- Termination clause.
- Indemnification clause.
- Cancelation-by-you clause.
Identify the specific resource, planning and promotional requirements for different types of events
The course helps learners to identify the specific resource, planning and promotional requirements for different types of events. Certain common needs have to be met while planning for different types of events which include:
- Establish your event goals and objectives.
- Select your event’s date.
- Develop an event master plan.
- Create an event budget.
- Brand your event and begin publicity.
- Arrange sponsorships and speakers for your event.
- Launch ticket sales.
- Coordinate with event suppliers (catering, equipment, etc).
Outline current employment legislation requirements
The course learners will be acquired with skills and competence to outline the current employment legislation requirements for recruiting, training and maintaining staff in the event management sector.
Implement project management skills in the design, planning and evaluation of an event
The course allows learners to implement project management skills in the design, planning and evaluation of an event. The project management skills for designing and planning an event include:
- Risk Management.
- Cost Management.
- Critical Thinking.
- Task Management.
Demonstrate effective staff supervisory skills
The learners of the course will be able to demonstrate effective staff supervisory skills.
Supervisory skills refer to skills used by managers that help them perform their job. As previously mentioned, managers must interact with employees to monitor performance and dictate tasks. Supervisory skills are the qualities that allow managers to perform these tasks.
Demonstrate effective negotiation skills in organising and managing an event
The course provides skills and knowledge to learners in order to demonstrate effective negotiation skills in organising and managing an event.
Effective negotiation techniques can be critical to the success of an event and include the abilities of persuasion to frame and adapt interests reflecting opposing viewpoints. Additionally, event planners need strong communication and presentation skills to support their position and carry out negotiations on behalf of their clients.
Demonstrate effective event presentation format skills
The learners will able to demonstrate effective presentation format skills after the completion of the course. Presentation skills are the abilities one needs in order to deliver compelling, engaging, informative, transformative, educational, enlightening, and/or instructive presentations. Major effective presentation skills are public speaking, tone of voice, body language, creativity, and delivery.
Design promotional tools for an event
The learners will be acquired with competence to design promotional tools for an event. There are few promotional tools for an event includes:
- Sales Promotion.
- Public Relations.
- Direct Marketing.
Formulate an event contract
The learners of this course will be equipped with skills, knowledge and competence to formulate an event contract.
Produce an event plan document
The learners of this course will be able to produce an event plan document to include health and safety statement , venue floor plans, event presentation format, logistics checklist , guest lists, crowd management plan, rehearsal schedules, event running order, registration and admission plan and evaluation plans.
Manage an event or some specific aspect of an event
The course gives learners the knowledge and skills to effectively manage an event or some specific aspect of an event ensuring appropriate supervision of staff and resource allocation.
Evaluate the event
The course learners will be equipped with skills to evaluate the event to include an evaluation costs, budget and resource allocations. Event evaluation also comprises come other aspects as well to be considered which includes:
- Goals and Objectives.
- Return of Investment Report.
- Return of Objectives Report.
- Event Effectiveness.
- Promotions and Activities.
- Brand Ambassadors’ Performance.
- Competitive Analysis.
Get QQI level 6 Event Management 6N4800 Assignment Help
Want to pay someone to submit skills demonstration assignment? We have qualified writers to provide assignment help Ireland in QQI Level 6 Event Management 6N4800 course. So, when you say do my assignment for me, they have huge experience to do them in perfect format and structure. Moreover, apart from projects, reports, research papers, we can provide skills demonstration assignment help when you are asked to complete it accurately.
Even more, our competence and skills in essay writing services can make sure to submit plagiarism free papers. Thus, if you need to write my essay for me, we will give you best help at affordable prices.
Additionally, we have assessment makers for all levels of QQI. Also, we are getting many requests for our Ireland online exam helpers, who can also take your online exam to increase your grades. You can check out and read our other samples on skills demonstration assignment sample, Tourism Policy and Practice 6N2106, and more.
- International Destination Management Essay Sample Ireland
- 6N1948 Team Leadership Fetac Level 6 Assignment Sample Ireland
- Role of Change Agent in Organizational Change Essay Sample Ireland
- 5N0636 Tourism Information and Administration Fetac Level 5 Assignment Example
- 5N5410 Cabin Crew Operations Assignment Example- Fetac Level 5
- 5N4127 Global Development Issues Fetac Level 5 Assignment Example Ireland
- 6N2775 Conflict Management Assignment Example- Fetac Level 6
- QQI level 6 Event Management 6N4800 Assignment Example Ireland
- 6N3750 Human Resources Management Fetac level 6 Assignment Example Ireland
- 6N1782 Safety Management Fetac Level 6 Assignment Example Ireland
- 6N4649 Leisure Facility Operations QQI Level 6 Assignment Example Ireland
- 6N4090 Project Management Fetac Level 6 Assignment Example Ireland
- 6N3325 Training Needs Identification and Design Fetac Level 6 Assignment Example Ireland
- 6N3945 Managing People Fetac Level 6 Assignment Sample Ireland
- 5N3752 Stock Control and Material Systems Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample