QQI Level 6 Assistive Technology Assignment Sample Ireland
This assignment sample talks about the course on “Assistive Technology” which has a course code of 6N2211. The students upon completing the course successfully are awarded awards and certifications (Minor) by QQI.
Hire a Irish Assignment Writer to Write your Essay, Thesis & Other Academic Papers
The objective of the course is to make the Irish students and the learners knowledgeable and skilful in conducting and assistive technology assessments. The assignment sample in context allows the learners to know about the various outcomes of learning the course in context.
Besides, the learners get to know the assessment technologies that are used to evaluate the skills and knowledge of the students learning the course in context.
Assistive Technology (6N2211) Level 5 Course Learning Outcomes
This section of the assignment sample discusses in full the various outcomes of learning related to the course in context.
What is Assistive Technology?
Assistive technology helps individuals having disabilities do so many things. The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) discusses this concept in full.
What are the uses of Assistive Technology?
Assistive technology helps individuals having disabilities to read, write, speak, hear, learn, walk and do so many things. For more on this refer to the course on Assistive Technology (6N2211).
Detect the funding streams for disabled people
Many policies are made by the Irish government for disabled people in Ireland. The disabled are often entitled to grants. The course in context offers more information in this regard.
Get Help from Native Assignment Writers to Write your Academic Paper
Knowledge of assistive technologies used by individuals within an educational setup
Students in educational institutions of Ireland often use phonetic software, they use electronic spreadsheets. For more on this read the course on Assistive Technology (6N2211).
Detect Software, Hardware, Low-tech, and High-Tech Assistive Technology
Speech-text technology is a high-tech assistive technology. Then, handheld magnifiers are cheap, require no training for use is an example of low-tech assistive technology. To know more read the course (Assistive Technology (6N2211)) in context.
How technology can be made more accessible?
The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) discusses how modern technology can be made more accessible to disabled people. Disabled people can use devices like laptops nowadays.
What are the common technologies utilized by individuals with academic disabilities?
Individuals with academic disabilities use assistive technology devices. They use touch-control devices, computer-mouse, keyboards, word processors, scanners, grammar, and spelling checkers. For more on this read the course on Assistive Technology (6N2211).
What are the uses of computer technology?
Computer technology is easy to use. It is user-friendly. It is very useful for individuals with disabilities within an educational setting. The course in context helps the learners to know more in this regard.
How Assistive Technology differs from Educational Technology?
Assistive technology helps those who are disabled. Educational technology is not like that. It is a technology that is utilized by normal individuals for academic purposes. The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) helps learners to know more in this regard.
What are the common no-tech strategies utilized to include students having disabilities using Assistive Technology?
Students with disabilities in Ireland require assistive technologies. The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) discusses the common no-tech strategies that are utilized to include students having disabilities.
Definition of Assistive Technology Assessment
The course in context defines assistive technology. It also lays out the principles of good practices while conducting assessments.
Why Person-Centered Assessments are important?
Person-centred assessments are face-face assessments between individuals and assessors. Get to know why person-centred assessments are important by reading the course in context.
Why do people abandon the use of Assistive Technology devices?
Sometimes lack of knowledge in using AT devices, limited training in device use is major reasons why AT is abandoned by people. For more on this read the course on Assistive Technology (6N2211).
Other learning outcomes
Following are some other learning outcomes that the learner or student gets to know upon reading the course in context:-
- The course in context describes the steps to make sure that Assistive Technology is successfully integrated within the learning environment.
- The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) also explains the significance of interacting with external agencies. It also helps in the identification of external agencies.
- The context course also helps the Irish students and learners to comprehend the major issues about current legislation as far as AT is concerned.
- The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) also helps to know about the suppliers of AT. It also provides information about AT Information and AT Service providers.
- The course in context allows the learners and the students to understand the AT support services that are available to the disabled students at different levels within an educational setup.
- The course also helps to assess AT.
- The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) also helps the learners to understand the challenges that are there while performing an AT assessment.
- The course also demonstrates how best practices are implemented within an educational setting.
- The course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) helps the learners and students to help an individual with a disability. The students can guide the use of AT services to disabled people.
- The course also helps the learners to analyze critically their respective organizations concerning the various Irish legislative needs.
- The course also helps the learners to apply best practices at the workplace with regards to the use of AT.
This is an assignment sample and efforts are made to accommodate the learning outcomes within this limited worded content write-up. To know more about Assistive Technology take a look at the course on Assistive Technology (6N2211).
Avail Assistive Technology (6N2211) QQI Level 6 Assignment Help from qqiassignments.com
Irish students completing the course on Assistive Technology (6N2211) are required to sit for assessments organized by QQI. The objective of such assessments is to evaluate the skills, knowledge of the students. The students require to complete assignments (50%) and learner records (50%).
Many students prefer to avail themselves of assignment writing services from qqiassignments.com. This is because such assignment writing service providers are known to offer quality assignment writing services at affordable costs.
The students requiring Ireland assignment help visit the website of the assignment writing service provider in context. The writers associated with the business are known to do my assignment and they are known to take my online exam.
Professional writers are known to offer qqi assignment help and online essay writing help. Therefore, if you require Fetac level 6 major Inclusive Education and Training, level 6 assignment sample, skills demonstration assignments then visit the website of qqiassignments.com.
- Literary Criticism of the Poet Torquato Tasso Essay Sample
- 6N2215 Positive Behavioral Support Fetac Level 6 Assignment Sample
- 6N2211 Assistive Technology Assignment Example-Fetac Level 6
- 6N2210 Learning Difficulty Awareness Fetac Level 6 Assignment Example Ireland
- Paulo Freire Theory of Education Essay Sample Ireland
- 5N4765 Creative Writing Assignment Example- Fetac Level 5
- 5N3631 Concepts in Education and Training Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample Ireland
- QQI level 6 major (6M2263) Inclusive Education and Training Assignment Sample
- 5N1770 Early Care And Education Practice Assignment Example
- QQI Level 5 Legal Practice & Procedures Assignment Sample