QQI Level 5 Nutrition (5N2006) Assignment Sample, Ireland
The sample essay on the course Nutrition assignment example (5N2006) is a Level 5 course in Ireland. The award type that is associated with the course is Minor and the credit value of the course is 15. The objective of the course is to make sure that the learner has the skill, knowledge, and competence to understand food’s nutritional composition.
Order Your QQI Level 5 Nutrition (5N2006) Assignment Now
The course also helps the learners to understand the effects of nutrition and food on an individual’s health as well as one’s well-being. This essay on nutritional assignment helps the learners to understand the outcomes of learning concerning the course. The learners also can know about the assessments and assessment prerequisites.
Nutrition Assignment Example (5N2006) level 5 course learning outcomes
The course on Nutrition Assignment Example has the following outcomes for learning:-
Discover the various food functions also highlighting the different types of nutrients, and their prime functions.
This course helps the learners to know about different types of food functions. It also highlights the various nutrients that are used as part of nutrition in Ireland. The course also highlights the prime functions of nutrition.
Determine the food energy values, understanding the factors that change the requirements of energy in an individual
The course helps to determine the food energy values and it helps to comprehend the factors that result in the changes in energy requirements for an individual.
Determine the values of BMR and RNI and the factors that change BMR
BMR or basal metabolic rate and RNI or the reference nutrient intakes are terms that are widely used in the course. The course also allows the learner to know about the factors that change the BMR.
Functions of digestive organs, the digestion process
This course also helps us to know the different functions of digestive organs. It helps us to understand the digestion process and how the nutrients are absorbed within the human body.
Role of fats and fatty acids
The course provides an insight into the fats and fatty acids that are used by the body. In this context, it is relevant to add that three types of fats are available and they are polyunsaturated fats, monounsaturated fats, and saturated. The course also discusses the effects of excess intake of fats, and deficiency of fats in the human body.
For Get High Score In Final Exam, Hire Our Native Childcare Assignment Writers
Following are other outcomes of learning the course Nutrition Assignment Example (5N2006) level 5:-
- Identify the prime sources of carbohydrates, fat, and protein that are found in the common Irish diet
- Know about the sources, deficiency symptoms, functions, and the effects of the intake of high fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins
- Differentiate between poorly digestible and digestible carbohydrates
- Find out the sources, deficiency symptoms, functions, and minerals to incorporate Fe, I, Ca, P, Zn, Na
- Identify the significance of fiber within the diet, also find out the sources of insoluble and soluble fiber, and also find out the health functions of each type of fiber
- Understand the outcomes of a high or a low carbohydrate diet
- Identify the differences between non-essential and essential amino acids
- Get a comparative account of the food protein content derived from animals and plants
- Understand the role of minerals and vitamins in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The course helps to understand the RNI for minerals and vitamins, also the factors which affect the process of absorption
- Inquire into why certain groups of individuals are at risk of suffering from mineral and vitamin deficiencies
- Understand how the mineral and vitamin food content can be preserved. The course also helps to comprehend the effects of cooking
- Understand the nutritional requirements as well as the factors that influence the way how infants, adolescents, children, the elderly, and adults eat.
- The course also helps the learners to know how the loading of glycogen is achieved
- Understand the different effects and causes of dehydration. The course also helps to know the significance of maintaining intake of fluid
- Highlight the food product labeling as per the EU regulations
- The course also helps to understand the main types of food additives and this incorporates E numbers, differentiating between natural and artificial food additives as well as the effect of food additives on health
- Discover the trace items that are needed in the diet
- The course Nutrition Assignment Example (5N2006) tests foods for carbohydrates, fat, and proteins
- Find out the symptoms, causes, and effects of Nervosa, anorexia, obesity, and bulimia
- The course helps the learners, and students to understand the role as also the impact of diet on a variety of illnesses and diseases to incorporate hypertension, and coronary heart disease. The course also helps to find out the links between diet and diseases like osteoporosis, cancer, dental health, and diabetes.
- Find out the role of diet in treating a range of sicknesses to incorporate diseases like celiac disease, diabetes mellitus, lactose intolerance, and cystic fibrosis
- Find out various techniques for finding out an individual’s nutritional status
- The course helps the learners chalk out a menu for school-going children, infants, adolescents, pregnant women, the elderly, vegans, vegetarians, and athletes
- Analyze the nutrition labels that are there within various types of food products
- Also, find out the recommendations (dietary) as per the circular of the Department of health in Ireland.
Get Quality Nutrition Assignment Example (5N2006) QQI Level 5, Ireland from qqiassignments.com
The students and learners alike prefer high-quality assignment writing services from qqiassignments.com. This is because the assignment writers are known for their professionalism, they are known to write unique and error-free write-ups each time and every time for their clients.
The assignment writers also engage in rewriting activities if required. They are known for the timely submission of assignments. The experienced and skilled assignment writers in Ireland are known to deliver Ireland assignment help, Learner record assignment help, work experience assignment help. they help to complete assignments. The Dublin expert writers provide the clients with essay writing help in Ireland.
They assist the clients in online exam help in Ireland. If you need assignment writing services in Ireland then use the business contact number and get in touch with the proficient assignment writers now.
Pay And Get Non-Plagiarized QQI Level 5 Nutrition (5N2006) Assignment Solution
- RDGY41190 Child Welfare and Protection in the Clinical Environment UCD Assignment Sample Ireland
- Covid-19 Guidelines on Returning to Childcare Workplaces Essay Sample Ireland
- 5N4465 After School Support Skills Fetac Level 5 Assignment Solution Ireland
- 5N4890 Emergency Department Care Skills Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N3775 Rehabilitation Support Fetac Level 5 Assignment Sample
- 5N3767 Operating Department Care Skills Fetac Level 5 Assignment Example
- 5N2006 Nutrition Assignment Example, Ireland
- QQI level 6 major (6M2218) Social and Vocational Integration Assignment Sample Ireland
- Supervision in Early Childhood Care 6N1973 Assignment Sample
- 5N1781 School Age Childcare Assignment Sample
- Childcare Sector in Ireland Assignment Sample
- Childhood Social Legal and Health QQI Level 6 Assignment Sample