What Is The Main Weakness In Using This Data Set To Extrapolate The BER: Introduction To Statistics & Data Analytics Assignment, UCC, Ireland
|University||University College Cork (UCC)|
|Subject||Introduction to Statistics & Data Analytics|
Using any or all of the data set that has been provided, outline the following in a brief presentation:
- What is the main weakness in using this data set to extrapolate the BER ratings for the entire housing stock in Ireland? How can this be overcome?
- Are there any regional issues in achieving higher BER certification demonstrated by the data?
- What is the most central statistic in regards to BER ratings in Ireland? Why have you chosen that measurement?
- There are five houses in a small rural Irish village. The homes were built in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, and 2020. All have BER certification. Using empirical probability, describe the likelihood that all of these homes are B2 rated or better. Explain your reasoning.
- Are there any recommendations you would make to the government that has reviewed the limited data set?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Ireland Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
We have the best team of specialist assignment writers who work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make the life of students easy. If you are a student at UCC and are concerned about your Introduction to Statistics & Data Analytics assignment, here are some tailored services that can assist you with your programming assignment as well as create an assignment cover sheet for submission. Our Cork assignment writers provide online QQI Assignments assistance to ensure that data analytics assignments are completed on time.