What formative evaluation informed the intervention? Describe the needs assessment process, previous interventions, context: Physical Activity Assignment, UOL, Ireland
|University||University of Limerick (UOL)|
- What formative evaluation informed the intervention? Describe the needs assessment process, previous interventions, context and stakeholder choice and engagement.
- What are the programme objectives/goals? Write THREE of the programme goals/objectives as SMART objectives. An example might be ‘50% of men will attend 50% of the group sessions’ or x% of men will achieve a weight loss of y% within 12 months. The objectives might not be articulated using language which is measurable, specific etc. but you should try to articulate them this way. If you think they are currently not SMART, say so, and show a better way to describe them.
- Outline of programme design. Was it based on any behaviour change theory? Do you think this is useful?
- Draw a conceptual framework that shows how the intervention is expected to achieve the objectives. You should use the layout we learned in class. The conceptual framework articulates the pathways by which an intervention is expected to cause the desired outcomes.
- List at least 5 indicators that were measured in the intervention. Each indicator should measure some aspect of a concept shown in the conceptual framework. Also, for each indicator, list a source of data. Present the indicators in a table with a self-explanatory title and three columns with the following information:
b) Specific indicator
c) Source of data
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
If you're looking for essay writing help in Ireland, then you've come to the right place. At QQI Assignments, we have a team of professional assignment helpers who can provide you with quality essay writing assistance. Whether you need help with your essay outline, essay structure, or essay content, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about our essay writing services.