NU6005: The aim of this module is to integrate the best current evidence with clinical expertise and patient/family preferences: Evidence Based Nursing Research Paper, UCC, Ireland
|University||University College Cork (UCC)|
|Subject||NU6005: Evidence Based Nursing|
The aim of this module is to integrate the best current evidence with clinical expertise and patient/family preferences and values for the delivery of optimal nursing care. The emphasis of the module will be on critiquing the research literature for the application of research evidence to nursing practice.
- Describe the process of evidence-based practice in nursing.
- Discuss best evidence, patient concerns, and ethical concerns in order to justify and underpin nursing intervention and best practice.
- Synthesize evidence for practice to determine the appropriate application of interventions across diverse populations.
- Select, integrate and critically evaluate the literature for application of research to practice.
- Demonstrates professional and academic scholarship appropriate to level 8 through active engagement with teaching, learning, and assessment strategies.
Attach Appendices Including:
- Prisma flow chart outlining an overview of the search reduction and screening steps
- Table including the following areas: Nursing Topic, keyword search strategy terms, limitation and type material required, databases/resources searched, and inclusion and exclusion criteria.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Ireland Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
QQIassignments.com offers you a research paper writing service in which our experts assist you and customize your Evidence-Based Nursing Research Paper according to UCC guidelines before the deadline at an affordable price.