|University||University College Cork (UCC)|
|Subject||Intellectual Disability Nursing|
- How can staff provide individualized support to persons with an intellectual disability in accordance with their preferences and needs to include:
- How can staff promote positive attitudes toward people with an intellectual disability to include such key issues such as:
- Contribution to local community and society
- Use of positive discrimination
- Impact on society
- Identify and give a brief description of examples of services to persons with an intellectual disability that illustrate the medical and social models of support.
- Outline how current approaches develop quality in the provision of services to persons with an intellectual disability and their families, to include standards and quality assurance.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Intellectual Disabilities Nursing? Get experts help from QQiassignments.com we will provide you assignment before the deadline. We will make sure that your assignment is 100% plagiarism-free.