A detailed Case Study on a young female adult who has a diagnosis of Anorexia Nervosa. Identifying three relevant evidence-based assessments used to prioritize her individual needs. Critical discussion of her nursing care to include findings from the literature in relation to the nursing interventions provided
Guidelines for Case Study Assignment
Please find outlined below some guidelines to complete the Case Study for the Practice Placement Module.
1. In consultation with your preceptor, select an individual that you have cared for in your specific discipline of nursing and complete a detailed Case Study.
2. Outline the individual’s biographical details, their background/medical history, to include a comprehensive overview of their current health and social care needs.
3. identify and discuss three relevant evidence-based assessments used to prioritize the individual’s needs.
4. Provide a critical discussion of the nursing care currently being delivered to the individual to include findings from the literature in relation to the nursing interventions being provided.
5. Discuss if the nursing care provided is aligned with best practice.
6. Identify recommendations for future practice and provide a rationale from the literature findings.
7. Students must support this piece of course work with relevant literature that is mainly from peer-reviewed articles/journals and other reputable sources e.g. National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE), World Health Organisation, Health Service Executive, TILDA/IDS-TILDA, Trinity College Dublin, Tizard Centre, Mental Health Commission and books. References must be up-to-date (within the last 5-10 years). Students must use the LYIT referencing guidelines.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services
Get the best quality case study help on Mental Health nursing. we have efficient case study writers who have years of experience to write flawless case study solutions on nursing assignments at a reasonable price.