A brief summary of the philosophical underpinnings of ethics in counseling and psychotherapy, the IACP Code of Ethics: Ethics in Practice Essay, UCD, Ireland
|University||University College Dublin (UCD)|
|Subject||Ethics in Practice|
- A brief summary of the philosophical underpinnings of ethics in counseling and psychotherapy, the IACP Code of Ethics, and key legal issues that are of relevance to the profession of counseling and psychotherapy. These are the ethical resources that you use in approaching the referral.
- An account of the legal and ethical issues that you see as pertinent to the referral.
- An account of considerations of equality, diversity, and inclusive practices as they apply to the referral.
- An account of how you would manage the issues you identify in sections 2 and 3 above, grounding your decisions in the ethical resources you have identified in section 1.
- Reflections on your ethical approach, and how you would attend to enhancing your ethical practice.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Ireland Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Students looking for university assignment help can get it from qqiassignments.com. Our top essay writers will help you with any academic writing task, from research papers to term papers. We also have a wide range of other services, such as essay editing and proofreading, so you can ensure that your work is error-free.