6N2183: demonstrate an understanding of how important specification is and the process undertaken by organizations when selecting, negotiating, and reviewing suppliers: Purchasing & Procurement Assignment, OU, Ireland
|University||The Open University (OU)|
|Subject||6N2183: Purchasing & Procurement|
This assignment will require the learner to demonstrate an understanding of how important specification is and the process undertaken by organizations when selecting, negotiating, and reviewing suppliers. The following points will be addressed in the assignment:
The importance of supplier selection to an organization The process is undertaken by an organization when selecting suppliers The selection criteria used by organizations when selecting suppliers and how they can differ greatly depending on whether it is a Public or a Private organization
The methods used for evaluating supplier performance A conclusion to sum up the importance of supplier selection
- Explain the importance of clear specification
- Explain the differences between a Public and Private sector organization
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of single sourcing
- Discuss the key selection criteria when awarding a supplier contract
- Explain the negotiation process involved when selecting suppliers
- Explain and discuss the process on how suppliers are evaluated
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get the top-rated homework writing help on (6N2183) Purchasing & Procurement Assignment from the well-known experts of qqiassignments.com and score the best academic rank that you always desire. Also, Our assignment writers are available 24 hours to dissolve your all academic doubt whenever you need them.