|University||The Open University (OU)|
|Subject||6N1945: Childhood Social Legal & Health Studies|
With reference to current Child Protection Legislation in Ireland (namely Children First Guidelines 2011), you are required to complete a review of the Case Study presented on Joey under the following headings:
1) Give a brief outline of the history of Child Protection Legislation. With reference to Children First Guidelines 1999 & 2011, and Our Duty to Care 2002 as they apply to ECCE settings.
2) Provide accurate identification of potential needs of the individual (s) involved in the Case Study.
3) Outline your immediate concerns, what type of abuse should be considered, and what evidence?
4) Steps you would take to support the child and the family in question, relate to best practice
5) Steps you would take within the childcare setting to gather as much information as possible include collaboration and best practices.
As Joey attends your service, you as a supervisor have a duty of care for him under Child Protection legislation. You are required for this part of your project to devise and outline an action plan outlining how you will ensure Joey’s health, safety, and well-being in the short, medium, and long term.
• Actions that need to be implemented in the short term; from now — 1 month.
• Actions that need to be implemented in the medium term; 1 month — 3 months.
• Actions that need to be implemented in the long term; 3 months — 6 months. The action plan must be realistic, time-bound, promote positive practices and demonstrate collaboration with Joey’s parents, social worker and staff in the center.
Complete the Tusla Standard Reporting Form attached according to the facts presenting in the Case Study and include this as part of your assessment in order to demonstrate your competency in completing the same.
You must clearly review the case study and clearly and accurately identify all issues and needs to be addressed. You may also highlight areas of practice that may have been dealt with differently.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Looking for someone to write my assignment on 6N1945: Childhood Social Legal & Health Studies assignment? Then come to qqiassignments.com. here our professional experts serve high-quality help on childcare assignments at a nominal price.